If your question isn't answered here, please contact me and I will aim to get back to you as soon as I can.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Most products should be ready to dispatch in 1-2 working days. Postage time will depend on whether you choose first or second class at checkout, first class can take 1-2 working days and second class can take 2-3 working days. If it is a product which requires personalising or is a commission then due to the individual nature of the product more time will be needed before your product is ready for posting. Please contact me for an estimation of how long your order will take.
How do commissions work?
1. Contact me with your idea and I will let you know if I feel it is something that I have the skills to do and whether it fits with my style. Please note I am unfortunately unable to use a quote within my design if it is still under copyright, this includes Bible verses. However, I can paraphrase the quote.
2. If I feel your commission is something I can create for you, you will then receive a quote.
3. Once you have decided you would like me to design your commission, I will ask for a 20% deposit.
4. Before I start to create your design, I will ask you a number of questions e.g. related to size & colour to make sure the design will be something that you love!
5. You will then receive an email with a draft design containing a watermark, this can take up to 10 days (however, please note that times do vary depending on the commission). I may send you more than one version for you to choose which design you prefer.
6. After receiving this draft, you are able to request changes to the design.
7. Once you are happy with the design, I will ask for the remainder of the quoted price before posting your commission to you (without the watermark!).
8. Please note, if you cancel your order after paying the deposit, you will unfortunately lose your deposit. This is because I will have already spent time working on your commission.
9. As a guide, I charge £5 plus postage cost for a bespoke greeting card.
Do I have to pay for postage?
For orders under £20 postage is added on at checkout. Postage is free on orders over £20. When you checkout you can choose either first class or second class post. First class post ranges from 76 p to £3.70 depending on the weight of the package, Second class post ranges from 65 p to £3.10 depending on the weight of the parcel.
Can I return my order?
No returns or refunds are usually accepted. However, please contact me if there is a problem with your order.